Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Maggie Valley, NC
Complete HVAC Installation, Repair & Maintenance Services
For exceptional heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality services in Maggie Valley, NC, call Comfort Central, Inc. Our professional, extensively trained HVAC service technicians have all the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure your home is kept comfortable throughout the entire year.
Yes, HVAC systems need to be serviced in Maggie Valley, NC. The following can happen if you do not have your HVAC system serviced:
- Your HVAC system will not last as long.
- Your HVAC system will break down more often.
- Your HVAC system will not be covered under warranty.
If you do not have your HVAC system serviced on a regular basis, it can also cause your HVAC system to require more repairs and cost more on energy each month. To get your HVAC system serviced, call us today.
It costs around $5,000 - $10,000 to replace an old HVAC system in Maggie Valley, NC. Somethings that can cause the price to vary include:
- The size of your home.
- The type of HVAC system you want installed.
- The cost to remove the old unit and install the new one.
Although getting an HVAC system replaced can be expensive, it has many benefits such as lower energy costs and increased efficiency of the heating and cooling in your home. To get your HVAC system replaced, contact us today.
HVAC maintenance includes the following in Maggie Valley, NC:
- Cleaning of your entire HVAC system.
- An inspection of your HVAC system’s components.
- A lubrication of your HVAC system’s moving parts.
- A replacement of your HVAC’s air filter.
The cost to repair an HVAC system in the Maggie Valley area can be as low as $150 or as much as $1200, but the average range for heating and air conditioning repair is $250 - $400. Some of the factors that impact the price of HVAC repair are the severity of the breakdown, the cost of any needed replacement parts and the contractor’s hourly labor charge. Licensed HVAC technicians will charge a little more, but their work is likely to be a higher caliber than that of an unlicensed technician.
Comfort Central is fully licensed and able to perform any HVAC repair and maintenance service you may need. Get in touch with us to learn more about our heating and cooling repair services.
There are a number of possible reasons your HVAC system isn’t cutting on.
- Your thermostat is on the wrong setting. Whether someone fiddled with the temperature or turned it off when they meant to set it to AUTO, the thermostat is the first place you should check when your HVAC won’t turn on.
- Your air filter is clogged. If your air filter is too full of dust, lint, pet hair and more, your HVAC system won’t be able to function because it’s airflow will be cut off.
- There’s a power supply issue. Check your circuit breaker to ensure it hasn’t been tripped and cut power to the HVAC unit. If the breaker has tripped reset it and that should solve the problem. If it trips again, call your local HVAC company.
- Your heating and cooling unit needs repair. If your system has broken down, you’ll need to call a professional HVAC technician to troubleshoot the issue and repair it.
If your HVAC isn’t turning on and you’re running out of ideas, give Comfort Central a call. We’re happy to help solve the problem!
From complete installations to routine maintenance, and repair services, our experienced and fully certified service technicians are qualified to handle any service that you may need. Your comfort is our business, and your satisfaction our guarantee!