Heating & Air Conditioning in Clyde, NC
Trusted Installation, Repair & Maintenance from Comfort Central
For exceptional heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality services in Clyde, NC, call Comfort Central, Inc. Our professional, extensively trained HVAC service technicians have all the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure your home is kept comfortable throughout the entire year.
Most AC and furnace repairs cost between $144 and $451 on average, with minimum service call prices between $75 and $200. A tune-up costs $100 while an AC diagnostic costs roughly $89 if you're unsure about the issue.
A clogged or obstructed condenser coil might be the reason for your air conditioner running but not lowering the temperature inside. The condenser fan draws air into the outside unit via the condenser coil to eliminate heat energy from your home. Dirt, leaves, and other airborne material can accumulate between the fins and jam the coil. A dirty coil can cause reduced energy efficiency, a shortage of cold air from the registers, or, in extreme cases, a system shutdown or compressor damage from misuse. You can try to clean the coil by removing any debris, carefully vacuuming it with a brush attachment, or gently cleaning it with a hose. If your system is still not cooling, contact a professional.
- Thermostat Setups: Your technician should evaluate your thermostat settings to verify that they are appropriate for your house and that you are conserving energy wherever feasible.
- Electrical Connections Review: The technician will inspect all connections to ensure they are secure and that the voltage and currents are reading accurately.
- Lubrication: Certain elements of your HVAC system require lubrication to allow them to move freely without creating wear and tear.
- Drain Cleaning: All blockages and other obstructions in the condensate drain should be removed.
- Unit Inspection: Both the furnace and the air conditioner should be thoroughly inspected for any evident problems.
- Cleaning or Replacement of Air Filters: Depending on the type of air filter you have, it will either be cleaned or replaced.
Maintenance services, of course, are not limited to these precise things. In fact, ours frequently goes a step farther, inspecting minor components as well. The purpose of any service is to increase the life of your system, enhance performance, and save you money in the long term. Are you ready to commit to regular maintenance? Call us today!
From complete installations to system maintenance and repair services, our experienced and fully certified service technicians are qualified to handle any service that you may need. Your comfort is our business, and your satisfaction our guarantee!