At the start of spring, we wrote a post about how important it is to have routine maintenance for your air conditioning system from HVAC professionals. Summer is almost here, with June less than three weeks away. Temperatures are going to rise steadily, but thereb s still time to schedule air conditioning maintenance that will make a difference before the serious heat sets in.
A Regular Maintenance Program
We want to emphasize that when you call us for maintenance, youb re not simply getting a one-time visit from a technician who will give your AC a quick look and then take off. Youb re signing up for a maintenance program that is designed to see that your entire HVAC system receives the best care possibleb throughout the year. Youb ll have a maintenance visit during the spring to tune-up and inspect the air conditioner, and then in the fall youb ll receive the same level of care for your heating system.
Hereb s some of what you can expect from a technician during air conditioning maintenance:
- A thorough inspection of all components to check on wear and any signs of imminent repair needs.
- Complete cleaning for all parts that require it, as well as cleaning for the outdoor condenser coil.
- A check on the refrigerant level to make sure the system isnb t losing it refrigerant charge. If thereb s a drop, the technician will recharge the lost amount and schedule service to seal up the leaks.
- Air flow tests to see that the system is properly distributing cooled air.
- Tightening of any loose electrical connections.
- A recalibration of the thermostat.
- Cleaning and clearing the condensate pan and drain.
- And much more!
Once a technician is finished with maintenance (which will usually require an hour) youb ll have an AC thatb s prepped to take on any harsh summer weather. And the same applies to your heating system during the fall.
Call Comfort Central, Inc. today to sign up for our maintenance program. We want to earn your business each and every time, which is why we offer the best in caring customer service to Hendersonville and all of Western North Carolina.The Air Conditioning System and the History of the South » « Are There Ways to Handle AC Maintenance on My Own?