Nothing would make us happier than to tell you how you can completely avoid the need for heating repairs this winter season, and for all of those winter seasons to come. We wouldn’t ever lie to our customers, though, which is why we’ll make no such claims. In fact, the best we can do is to clear up any confusion and guarantee that youB willB require heating repairs eventually. When you do need to schedule heating repairs, you absolutely must schedule them with a professional heating contractor in Hendersonville, NC.
That’s where the pros on our team come in. Not only will we ensure that your heating repairs are handled properly, but we’ll make sure that the initial diagnosis is made properly as well. The last thing you want to do is to extend any period of discomfort because you’re working with a team lacking in diagnostic ability. There are no such concerns when you hire our team to do the job. Here are a few tips about when you’ll want to pick up the phone to schedule service with the HVAC contractor you can trustb us!
Always Look for Obvious Issues First
We cannot stress this enoughb only professional heating technicians can repair your heating system. That being said, homeowners sometimes overlook very obvious problems and wind up scheduling heating repairs that they do not really need. That is what we want to help you to avoid. With that in mind:
- Check your air filter. Is your system starting up and running only briefly before shutting back down?B Yes, you may need repairs. However,B a very dirty air filter could also be to blame. You do not need a professional HVAC technician to replace your air filter for you. These filters are cheap and very easy to swap out, and you should always check there first before jumping to conclusions about short cycling.
- Check your thermostat. Yes, your home may not be warm enough. Yes, it may sound obvious. Yes, we’re talking about checking the temperature set at your thermostat. If you fail to do so, then you may wind up scheduling professional repairs when really you just need to remind folks not to fiddle with the thermostat. No heat at all? Make sure it’s not switched to “fan-only.”
Then Contact Us!
When there is no such obvious cause of or solution to your problem, don’t reach for the toolbox. Reach for the phone and dial our number. Attempting to repair your heater on yourB own can result in:
- Further damages to your system.
- The voiding of warranties.
- Personal injury.
- Unsafe operating conditions.
Pro tip time! Always get out of the house and contact the appropriate authorities if you smell natural gas in your home. Natural gas is a seriously great fuel for heating a home, but gas leaks are extremely dangerous and need to be dealt with swiftly and professionally. Let us know if you have any questions regarding the signs of natural gas leaks.Tips for an Affordable Furnace Experience » « When to Consider a Heating Replacement