Comfort Central, a family business servicing western North Carolina, is hiring a full time service technician. We’re looking for someone experienced, professional, and reliable to join our team!
Our service techs should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in the HVAC field
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- EPA certified
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly, personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid social security card, driverb s license and a clean driving record
- Must agree to a background and drug check
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- NATE certification a plus!
You must also be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects. You must be able to maneuver heavier objects with assistance from appropriate devices or additional manpower. You must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
- Respond to service requests from residential customers, following dispatch, by taking appropriate action
- Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property
- Perform other duties as assigned
We will provide you with:
- Performance based pay (unlimited potential)
- Regular training opportunities
- Achievement recognition
- Paid time off
- Retirement Matching
- Flexible Hours
We require all employees to work various evenings and weekends (on-call rotation).
Do you feel that you possess all of the qualifications listed above? Click here to submit your resume today!